August/September Subscribe & Win: the Ultimate Workup Package
The spring workup season is an exciting time to be on the water, with large bait schools being targeted by gannets, dolphins, whales, and hungry aggregations of large snapper lurking beneath.
NZ Fishing News is giving one lucky subscriber and a mate the chance to get amongst the Hauraki Gulf workup action with a premier charter operation, Ultimate Charters.
As well as a day on the water, the winner will also take home two Penn combos paired with Berkley leader and lures specially selected for soft baiting and slow jigging in the workups.
Soft Bait Set – RRP $700+
- Penn Clash 3000 Penn Regiment 721
- Spooled with Berkley Prospec X8 20lb Blue Camo
- Berkley Vanish 20lb Leader
- A selection of Berkley Gulp softbaits, and jig heads
Slow Pitch Jig Set – RRP $700+
- PENN Squall II 12 Star Drag PENN Allegiance 661
- Spooled with Owner Kizuna 26lb/11.9kg Metered Braid
- Berkley Vanish 30lb Leader
- A selection of new Berkley lures
Offshore 8hr Fishing Charter $1600
- Fishing Charter with Ultimate Charters for 2 people – hosted by NZ Fishing News
Congratulations to Dawn Sangster of Whitianga, the winner of this subscription prize.
What is a subscriber prize draw?
Every person with a current subscription to NZ Fishing News magazine goes into a draw to win subscription prizes.
Prizes change every month, with some draws having multiple smaller prizes, and others having large single prizes.
Past subscription prizes have included overseas fishing holidays, the latest high-end fishing gear, or days aboard successful charter boats hosted by the NZ Fishing News crew.