In the December issue of NZ Fishing News:
- Alistair Arkell looks at some Kiwi classic marlin lure spreads.
- Jack Lusk shares lure fishing technique for soft-baiting the zones.
- Jim O’Brien shares some never-fail trevally bait options.
- Mark Kitteridge explains his tricks for getting a great charter.
- Grant Dixon interviews skipper extraordinaire and top gun for hire - John Batterton
- Ethan Neville enjoys some sustainable table fare at Kingi.
Plus, we review:
- Sealegs 6.1M alloy amphibious boat.
- Shimano Dotera Baku Baku lures.
- Ngai Takoto Snapper Bonanza.
- Whitianga boat ramp.
All this, plus more great fishing news, reviews and how-tos.