In the January issue of NZ Fishing News:
- Alistair Arkell adds his spin to the popular theory of big baits, big fish.
- Kurt Bennetto explains why you never ignore the obvious marlin indicators.
- Sam Mossman explains what La Nina means for fishing and what is ahead of us this summer.
- John Eichelsheim checks out what is on offer for small boat electronics.
- Tony Orton looks at the changing face of the professional fisherman industry.
Plus, we review:
- Stryda 600S amphibious boat.
- Shimano Vanford/Zodias soft-bait combo.
- Catch Double Trouble jigs.
- Ultimate Charter.
- C-Map Premium Subscription.
- Sandspit Marina boat ramp.
All this, plus more great fishing news, reviews and how-tos.