In the June edition of NZ Fishing News magazine:
- We claim our fisheries are world-class but are they really? Ethan Neville investigates
- Boat review on the new Extreme Boats 915 Walkaround with twin 350hp Suzuki Marine NZ outboards!
- Tips for targeting kingies on topwater by the legend Mark Kitteridge
- Fishing your feet first - shallow water/estuary angling with Adam Clancey
- Michael Walkley sets up for squid fishing
- Kayak fishing 101 - harnessing up with Rob Fort
- Domestic fishing adventures around NZs biggest offshore islands
- Ben Francis explains the best way to target tasty gurnard
- John Walkley talks horizontal jigging for snapper
plus all the usual news, reviews and how-to's.