In the May edition of NZ Fishing News magazine:
- Sam Mossman pays homage to the humble (but tasty) blue cod
- Nick Jones shares a trip to the Three Kings
- Tony Orton talks multicoloured braid and how it helps your fishing
- Nik Hannam of Rod & Reel Newmarket talks salt fly fishing and shares a few of his favourite spots in the Waitemata
- Ethan Neville explores 'horizontal jigging'
- Jordy Bardin examines some tropical visitors that have taken a liking to NZ waters
- Darren Shields shares his annual freediving and spearfishing trip to Fiordland (where our cover star caught his blue cod)
- John Eichelsheim shares how he fishes solo
- Mark Kitteridge continues his interview with NZ charter legend Rick Pollock
- review of the Daiwa Kix softbait combo
plus all the usual news, reviews and how-tos.