In the November issue of NZ Fishing News:
- Nick Jones talks stickbaits off the rocks
- Ethan Neville explores whether crayfish truly are "functionally extinct" in the Hauraki Gulf
- Jason Neute goes back to basics, handlining for snapper
- Sam Wild shares his journey to becoming a well established underwater cameraman
- Darren Sheilds shares how to target billfish with a spear
- Bruce Basher profiles the legend, Rob Parker.
Plus, we review:
- FC Boats 465 Centre Console
- Shimano Genpu/ Salty Advance slow jig combo
- Kilwell smoking sawdust
- Maraetai boat ramp
- Toyota Hilux Mako Preview
All this, plus more great fishing news, reviews and how-tos.